If you’re a homeowner or are planning to become one soon, you’re probably looking for clear information about today’s housing market.
One of the biggest questions people are asking right now is: what’s happening with home prices?
One of the top stories in recent real estate headlines was the intensity and frequency of bidding wars.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, this year, builders are on pace to complete more than a million new homes in this country.
- While buyer demand has moderated and housing supply has grown in recent months, it’s still a sellers’ market because inventory is low.
- The latest data shows sellers continue to benefit from serious buyers and competitive offers. In July, the average home received 2.8 offers and 39% sold over the asking price.
- You haven’t missed your opportunity to sell. Work with a real estate professional to start the process today.
According to a recent survey from the Wall Street Journal, the percentage of economists who believe we’ll see a recession in the next 12 months is growing.
If you’re wondering if home prices are going to come down due to the cooldown in the housing market or a potential recession, here’s what you need to know.
Whether you’ve just retired or you’re thinking about retirement, you may be considering your options and trying to picture a whole new stage of your life.
- If you’re buying a home, here’s what you should know about your home inspection and why it’s so important.
- A home inspection is a crucial step in the homebuying process. It assesses the condition of the home you plan to purchase so you can avoid costly surprises down the road.
- Work with an agent so you have an expert on your side who can guide you through the process.
If you put off your home search at any point over the past two years, you may want to consider picking it back up based on today’s housing market conditions.