Buying your first home is a major decision and an exciting milestone.
- What does the rest of the year hold for the housing market? Here’s what experts have to say about what lies ahead.
- Home prices are projected to rise and so are mortgage rates. Experts are also forecasting another strong year for home sales as people move to meet their changing needs.
- Connect with a local real estate professional so you can make your best move this year.
If you’re planning to buy a home, it’s critical to understand the relationship between mortgage rates and your purchasing power.
Many people are wondering: will home prices fall this year?
Based on the Primary Mortgage Market Survey from Freddie Mac, the average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has increased by 1.2% (3.22% to 4.42%) since January of this year.
If you’re a first-time buyer looking to break into the housing market but struggling to find a home to buy, condominiums (or condos) could be a great alternative for you.
- Due to low supply and high demand, today is one of the strongest sellers’ markets we’ve seen.
- Sellers can benefit from more offers to pick from, higher home values, and a faster sales process. There’s a reason why 72% of people believe it’s a good time to sell.
- Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity. Work with an agent to take advantage of this hot sellers’ market.
Since the number of homes for sale is low today, it can feel challenging to find one that checks all your boxes.
When it comes to buying a home, it can feel a bit intimidating to know how much you need to save and where to find that information.