Once you’ve found your dream home and applied for a mortgage, there are some key things to keep in mind before you close.
As a buyer in a sellers’ market, sometimes it can feel like you’re stuck between a rock and a hard place.
As we move into 2022, both buyers and sellers are wondering, what’s next?
Selling your house is no simple task.
- It’s no secret that we love our furry friends – about 70% of U.S. households have pets. What may come as a surprise is how large a role they play in the homebuying process.
- Americans spend $1,163 a year on their pets, and nearly half of pet owners say they would move for better accommodations and amenities for their pets.
- If you’re thinking of adding a furry friend, or if you already have, connect with your trusted real estate advisor to discuss how you can find a home that meets all your pet’s needs.
The post A Happy Tail: Pets and the Homebuying Process [INFOGRAPHIC] appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
From the opportunity to take advantage of today’s low mortgage rates to changing homeowner needs, Americans have more motivation than ever to buy a home.
The post If You Think the Housing Market Will Slow This Winter, Think Again. appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
If you’re thinking of buying a home in today’s housing market, you may be wondering how strong your investment will be.
The post What Everyone Wants To Know: Will Home Prices Decline in 2022? appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over, which means some shoppers have wrapped up their holiday buying.
The post Homebuyers Are Going on a Shopping Spree This Winter appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- Heading into the end of the year, you might wonder if it’s still a good time to sell your house. Here’s what the latest data from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) says.
- Housing supply is lower than last year, and home prices are up nationwide. Meanwhile, the average home is selling fast and receiving several offers. Listing now puts your house in the spotlight, meaning it could sell quickly – and for more than you’d expect.
- Feeling motivated? If you’re ready to sell and capitalize on today’s market, partner with a local real estate professional.
The post Numbers Don’t Lie – It’s Still a Great Time To Sell [INFOGRAPHIC] appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.